1COR hosts Sutton Trust students for an insight into life at the Bar - Oct 2019
Data Protection & Cyber
He acts for claimants and defendants in connection with information and personal data related cases for misuse of private information and under article 8 of the ECHR, the GDPR, the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2018 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000
- R (Butt) v Home Sec  EWCA Civ 256: Prevent duty & universities.
- Home Sec v TLU  EWCA Civ 2217: Online data breach.
- Willow v Info Commr  EWCA Civ 1876: Restraint of juveniles.
- TLT v Home Sec  EWHC 2217 (QB): Online data breach.
- Youssef v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2016/0185 (GRC): First Lady of Syria.
- Crook v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2015/0224 (GRC): WW2 intelligence.
- DWP v Info Commr and Gale  UKUT 599 (AAC): EU infraction proceedings.
- Home Office v Info Commr and Cobain  UKUT 0027 (AAC): Deprivation of citizenship.
- MXA v Harrow LBC  EWHC 3756 (QB): Data protection.
- McIntrye v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2013/0093 (GRC): Extremist material online.
- Stevenson v Info Commr  UKUT 181 (AAC): Hospitals.
- Home Office v Info Commr and John O  UKFTT EA/2011/0265 (GRC): Immigration lists.
- Platts v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2012/0190 (GRC): Whether information “held”.
- Wynn v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2011/0084 (GRC): Equitable Life.
- Pragnell v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2011/0279 (GRC): Royal papers FOIA amendments.
- Veer v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2011/0255 (GRC): Cabinet minutes.
- Weiss (AIRE Centre) v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2011/0191 (GRC): Removal of EEA nationals.
- McGonagle v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2011/0104 (GRC): UFOs.
- Gradwick v Info Commr  UKFTT EA/2010/0151 (GRC): Chemical weapons.
Hill Dickinson’s Healthcare Hub – Medical Lecture Series: AI in healthcare; using data to improve clinical outcomes with Oliver Sanders QC - Sep 2019
Oliver Sanders QC and Amelia Walker in Court of Appeal extremism case - Mar 2019
Oliver Sanders QC and Dominic Ruck Keene analyse Big Brother Watch & Others v UK in the latest issue of Counsel Magazine - Nov 2018
Oliver Sanders QC and Michael Deacon in online data breach appeal - Jul 2018
The Sutton Trust’s ‘Pathways to Law: Introduction to Law’ at the London School of Economics - Jan 2018
Oliver Sanders QC successful in Court of Appeal case about FOIA and restraint of children - Nov 2017
The Times reports on Chambers extremism cases - Jun 2017
Oliver Sanders QC in Supreme Court equality case about probation hostels for women - May 2017
Oliver Sanders QC in Court of Appeal case about damages for judicial mistakes - Apr 2017
Oliver Sanders QC and Shaheen Rahman QC take Silk - Feb 2017
New QC Appointments Announced Oliver Sanders and Shaheen Rahman - Jan 2017
Oliver Sanders and Amelia Walker in counter-extremism judicial review - Dec 2016
Oliver Sanders obtains injunction in SAS media case - Nov 2016
Oliver Sanders and Michael Deacon in case about online data breach - Nov 2016
Oliver Sanders in white water rafting inquest - Oct 2015
Oliver Sanders successful in Court of Appeal challenge over probation hostels for women - Apr 2015
Oliver Sanders successful in ground-breaking judicial review arising out of US terror trial - Mar 2015
Oliver Sanders acts for the Ministry of Justice in judicial review about items for transsexual prisoner - Jan 2014
Oliver Sanders acts for Ministry of Justice in judicial review about probation hostels for women - Jan 2014
Oliver Sanders and Andrea Lindsay Strugo act for the Government in Jimmy Mubenga inquest - May 2013
Oliver Sanders in successful FOIA appeal for Home Office on immigration country lists - Apr 2013
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2013 - Feb 2013
Oliver Sanders and Matthew Flinn defend the SFO over Equitable Life papers - Sep 2012
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2012 - Feb 2012
Oliver Sanders acts for MOD in Snatch Land Rover inquest - Mar 2010