The 1COR bundle is our annual Magazine with news and features about people and cases.
Highlights of this year’s magazine include:
- The launch of the new 1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review (QMLR), which you can sign up for by contacting email@example.com.
- Appointments: New Silks Neil Sheldon and Robert Kellar; Emma Whitting becomes Senior Coroner for Bedfordshire & Luton; our new tenants: Rajkiran Barhey and Michael Spencer.
- The high profile introduction of ‘Natasha’s Law’ with Jeremy Hyam QC, an ambassador of the family’s new foundation into allergy research and prevention.
- The finding that Barclays Bank was vicariously liable for sexual assaults, with Lizanne Gumbel QC and Robert Kellar QC acting for 126 claimants.
- Potentially the last referral to the CJEU before Brexit by the 1COR tax team.
- David Hart QC and Jessica Elliott unravelled a knotty case concerning Japanese Knotweed.
- The Mau Mau litigation drew to an end, with Guy Mansfield QC as Leading Counsel (there is also a Profile of Guy who retired this year).
- Sarabjit Singh QC appointed a Bar Council Social Mobility Advocate as part of their #IAmTheBar campaign, with Jo Moore named our new Head of Outreach.
- A new pupillage feature by Rajkiran Barhey gives a sneak peek into life as a 1COR Pupil.
- A feature article by Isabel McArdle examining ‘Montgomery: Four Years On.’
The 1COR Bundle is available to download here: 1COR BUNDLE 2019 – 2020
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a hard copy.