The Times reports on Chambers extremism cases - Jun 2017
David Evans KC has considerable experience in civil litigation cases representing government and institutions.
- Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis v A Local Authority and X, Y (Intervener) and Z (by his Children’s Guardian)  EWHC 2400. MacDonald J: Acted for the Metropolitan Police regarding disclosure of confidential court documents concerning terrorism and the Syrian conflict to the Security Service.
- DS v Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHSFT  EWHC 1246 (QB), Cheema-Grubb J.:Perinatal brain damage, acting on behalf of the Defendant.
- Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis v ZR. (2017) PII:(limits of disclosure regarding police informants.
- Jones v Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 42 (QB).
- SNATCH Landrover claims 2014-16:Test cases on combat immunity in Iraq war
- Challenger 2 claims. ‘Blue on blue’ tank engagement in Iraq.
- Vector and Pinzgauer claims: Test cases on combat immunity in Iraq war.
- MOD v AB and others  UKSC 9L: Nuclear Test Veterans’ failed action against MOD re 1950s UK nuclear bomb tests
- Iraqi civilian claims (2012-13): Group action for personal injury and false imprisonment arising from the Iraq war.
- Kenya Training Area Claims Group Action:(personal injury – unexploded UK Armed Forces ordnance in Kenya.
- NIS Express bombing claims:Appeal to NATO KFOR claims UN appeal commission in Pristina.
- Bici v Ministry of Defence  EWHC 786: Scope of “combat immunity.”
Martin Downs in new Radicalisation Judgment about protecting older children and vulnerable adults - Apr 2017
Mr Justice Hayden has just handed down a new Judgment concerning safeguarding those at risk of radicalisation: A Local Authority v Y  EWHC 968 (Fam) (27 April 2017). The Judgment focuses on...
Marina Wheeler QC in Public Interest Immunity & Radicalisation case - Apr 2017
Marina Wheeler QC appeared for the Home Secretary in her successful application for public interest immunity in a Radicalisation Case. Mrs Justice Pauffley has just handed down Judgment. The case...
David Evans QC successful in application to allow disclosure to the Security Service - Oct 2016
David Evans QC successfully obtained permission to disclose confidential documents from family law proceedings to the Security Service. The application, made on behalf of the Metropolitan Police,...
David Evans QC wins perinatal cerebral palsy damage case - Jun 2016
David Evans QC for hospital trust before Cheema-Grubb J.  EWHC 1246 (QB). Despite a midwifery breach of duty, the Judge held that there was no breach of duty by the obstetrician and that the...
Four Members of 1COR involved in the Public Inquiry into the death of Alexander Litvinenko - Jan 2015
Neil Garnham QC and Robert Wastell are representing the Home Secretary and David Evans QC and Alasdair Henderson are representing the Ministry of Defence in the Public Inquiry into the death of...
Team of four from 1COR in Supreme Court win in nuclear testing limitation case - Mar 2012
Four members of 1 Crown Office Row (David Evans, Richard Mumford, Matthew Donmall and Isabel McArdle) formed part of a team of counsel acting for the Ministry of Defence in the Atomic Veterans...
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2012 - Feb 2012
We are delighted to announce the following new appointments to the Attorney General's Panels - Oliver Sanders to the A panel, Robert Wastell to the B panel and Adam Wagner to the C panel. The 23...
Court of Appeal victory for Ministry of Defence in Atomic Veterans case - Dec 2010