The Times reports on Chambers extremism cases - Jun 2017
David Evans KC has very wide experience in high profile inquests in the Coroner’s Court including medical, military, air, rail and marine accidents and cases involving highly technical engineering failures.
- The Alexander Perepilichny Inquest.
- The Alexander Litvinenko Inquest.
- The Nimrod crash in Afghanistan.
- G-XCEL helicopter crash Inquest (Twin Squirrel) Andover.
- Re Fusilier Gentle: Snatch Land Rover IED in Iraq war.
- Re Sergeant Roberts: Missing body armour in Iraq war.
- The ‘Marchioness’ disaster on the Thames.
Martin Downs in new Radicalisation Judgment about protecting older children and vulnerable adults - Apr 2017
Marina Wheeler QC in Public Interest Immunity & Radicalisation case - Apr 2017
David Evans QC successful in application to allow disclosure to the Security Service - Oct 2016
David Evans QC wins perinatal cerebral palsy damage case - Jun 2016
Four Members of 1COR involved in the Public Inquiry into the death of Alexander Litvinenko - Jan 2015
Team of four from 1COR in Supreme Court win in nuclear testing limitation case - Mar 2012
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2012 - Feb 2012
Court of Appeal victory for Ministry of Defence in Atomic Veterans case - Dec 2010