Annual Magazine with news and features about people and cases
The 1COR Bundle 2018 – 2019 has just been released in electronic form.
Highlights of this year’s magazine include:
- The launch of the new 1COR website and revamps for UK Human Rights Blog and Law Pod UK
- The appointment of Christina Lambert QC as a High Court Judge, Sarah Lambert and Sarabjit Singh as Silks and Alasdair Henderson as an EHRC Commissioner
- A welcome for new tenants: Michael Paulin, Natasha Barnes, Jonathan Metzer and Charlotte Gilmartin
- Martin Forde QC advising the Home Office on a Windrush compensation scheme
- Our feature article on ‘The Etiquette of Round Table Meetings’ by John Gimlette
- The Court of Protection hearings in the nerve agent attack on the Skripals where Owain Thomas QC and Matthew Hill appeared
- The appearance by Philip Havers QC in the Supreme Court in Darnley v Croydon Health Services NHS Trust (the case on the scope of hospital receptionist duties)
- The revocation appeals for HMRC by the 1COR tax team,
- the Inquest into the death of Alexander Perepilichny (where the Coroner was represented Peter Skelton QC, Rob Wastell and Leanne Woods)
- The operatic debut of David Hart QC
Martin Downs said: ‘Editing this year’s edition was fun as I got to grapple with the breadth of Chambers work – much of it high profile as well writing plenty of news stories about what staff and members of Chambers get up to out of Court.’
The 1COR Bundle is available to download here: 1COR BUNDLE 2018
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a hard copy.