Suzanne Lambert comments on consent and IVF Clinics in the latest APIL PI Focus - Feb 2019
Suzanne has extensive experience in human rights matters whether arising as part of judicial review claims, civil claims or in inquests. Suzanne has a particular interest in medical law, inquests, mental health, immigration and asylum, unlawful prosecution, unlawful detention, prisons, and tax.
She has appeared in all levels of courts up to the Supreme Court and the Privy Council as is indicated by the list of selected cases below.
She acts for both Claimants and Defendants.
- R (ota UK Business Academy) v SSHD  EWHC 2385 (Admin)
- Thamby; R (on the application of Thurairasa) v SSHD  EWHC 2412 (Admin)
- R (on the application of Gulzar) v SSHD  EWHC 2138 (Admin)
- R (on the application of) v SSHD  EWHC 1763 (Admin)
- R (ota Mjemer) v SSHD  EWHC 1514 (Admin)
- Juman v The Attorney General of Trinidad and Tobago & Anor (Trinidad and Tobago)  UKPC 3
- R (ota Minister for Economic Development of Jersey and Guernsey) v HMRC  EWHC 718 (Admin)
- Massey v Governor of HM Prison Liverpool & Anor  EWHC 2270 (Admin)
- R (ota Gyamfi) v SS for Justice  EWHC 349 (Admin)
- R (ota Chester) v Parole Board & Anor  EWHC 1318 (Admin)
Jeremy Hyam QC and Suzanne Lambert in the Court of Appeal case on recoverability for damages for upbringing of healthy child as a result of wrongful conception - Dec 2018
Brain damaged child receives over £18m in compensation in clinical negligence claim - Oct 2018
1COR Public Law Seminar – Life, Liberty & Security - Sep 2017
High Court dismisses contractual claim for upbringing of healthy child on public policy grounds - Oct 2017
Suzanne Lambert and Amy Mannion return to practice after maternity leave - Sep 2015
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2013 - Feb 2013
Ten 1COR members and our Chambers Academic have contributed to the 3rd Edition of “Burnett-Hall on Environmental Law” - Feb 2013
Philippa Whipple QC and Suzanne Lambert win HMG’s case closing Channel Islands VAT loophole - Mar 2012
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2012 - Feb 2012