Sarah Lambert QC, on behalf of the family, persuades Coroner to open an inquest into death of young mother - Nov 2018
Professional Discipline & Regulation
Sarah appears before both the GMC and GDC, in defence of practitioners. Her experience encompasses alleged personal and professional misconduct cases, clinical malpractice, professional fraud and non clinical criminal matters, as well as health and substance dependency cases. She appears both at the interim stages and at full hearings.
Sarah is qualified to accept Direct Professional Access in this area.
- GMC v Justin Stebbing (2017).
- GDC v Thamasine Stephenson (2013-2014): A 6 week GDC hearing, allegations of fraud and conspiracy, co-defending in a 3 practitioner charge; dentist found not to have been dishonest and sanction of reprimand only given.
- GMC v Dr Caolin McLaverty (2012).
- GMC v Dr Tony Steele (2011).
- GMC v Dr Mark Mellor (2010).
- GMC v Dr Sonia Val-Carreras (2010).
- GDC v Steven Bal Sharma (2009-2010).
- GMC v Richard Evans (2008).
- Operation Ore (2005): Represented surgeon charged in respect of downloading child pornography.
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a cancer patient - Mar 2018
Sarah Lambert QC and Sarabjit Singh QC take silk - Feb 2018
The Sutton Trust’s ‘Pathways to Law: Introduction to Law’ at the London School of Economics - Jan 2018
Sarah Lambert and Sarabjit Singh appointed Queen’s Counsel - Dec 2017
Sarah Lambert successful recovering damages for secondary victim - Aug 2017
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a prostate cancer patient - Oct 2016
Robert Seabrook QC and Sarah Lambert represent the widow of a man who died from cancer which his GP failed to diagnose years earlier - Jan 2014
Sarah Lambert appointed as a Deputy Costs Judge (Taxing Master) of the Senior Courts - Jan 2013
Sarah Lambert appointed a Recorder of the South Eastern Circuit - Sep 2012
David Balcombe QC and Sarah Lambert in High Court clinical negligence claim for a breast cancer sufferer - Mar 2012