Sarah Lambert QC, on behalf of the family, persuades Coroner to open an inquest into death of young mother - Nov 2018
Instructed by NHS Trusts/ GPs and by families, Sarah has many years of experience in Inquests, and particular expertise in medical deaths. Her practice encompasses jury and non jury inquests, and also deaths in custody.
- Re Roach (2018): a resumed inquest into the death of a young mother.
- Re Graham Stoten (2016-2017): Sarah is currently representing one of ten families (the Stoten family, re Graham Stoten Deceased) at an inquest due to take place in Horsham, where the conduct of disgraced urologist, Mr Paul Miller, is under scrutiny. 3 P.I.R.s have already been held and 3 more deaths have been linked since the commencement of the proceedings.
- Re Stella Alao 2017: Sarah persuaded the coroner to open and hold an inquest this year into a maternal death which occurred in 2014. This is an Article 2 inquest raising issues of Neglect and Systemic failings in care. There have already been 2 substantive hearings and the Verdict is awaited.
- Re baby Frank Gamble 2013 (secondary victim claim settled 2017): Neonatal death.
- Re Michael Taylor Deceased (2011-2012): Jury inquest, death from cardiac arrest in Lewes prison of a life serving prisoner.
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a cancer patient - Mar 2018
Sarah Lambert QC and Sarabjit Singh QC take silk - Feb 2018
The Sutton Trust’s ‘Pathways to Law: Introduction to Law’ at the London School of Economics - Jan 2018
Sarah Lambert and Sarabjit Singh appointed Queen’s Counsel - Dec 2017
Sarah Lambert successful recovering damages for secondary victim - Aug 2017
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a prostate cancer patient - Oct 2016
Robert Seabrook QC and Sarah Lambert represent the widow of a man who died from cancer which his GP failed to diagnose years earlier - Jan 2014
Sarah Lambert appointed as a Deputy Costs Judge (Taxing Master) of the Senior Courts - Jan 2013
Sarah Lambert appointed a Recorder of the South Eastern Circuit - Sep 2012
David Balcombe QC and Sarah Lambert in High Court clinical negligence claim for a breast cancer sufferer - Mar 2012