Sarah Lambert QC, on behalf of the family, persuades Coroner to open an inquest into death of young mother - Nov 2018
Instructed by families and by NHS Trusts, with particular expertise in medical deaths, Sarah has considerable and sensitive experience of both jury and non jury inquests, high profile cases and also deaths in custody.
- Re Kevan Watts (2019): Sarah currently acts for the family of Kevan Watts in respect of his death following cardiac transplant surgery.
- Re Michelle Roach (2018): Maternal death from pulmonary embolism. Sarah instigated the inquest process after receipt of papers for a civil claim. Care of a GP and NHS Trust under critical scrutiny. Neglect verdict.
- Re Graham Stoten (2016-2018): Sarah represented one of 10 families at an inquest where the conduct of disgraced urologist, Mr Paul Miller, was under scrutiny.
- Re Stella Alao 2017: Sarah persuaded the coroner to open and hold an inquest into a maternal death from sepsis which occurred in 2014. Article 2 inquest raising issues of Neglect and Systemic failings in care.
- Re Baby Frank Gamble 2013: (secondary victim claim settled 2017): Neonatal death.
- Re Michael Taylor Deceased (2011-2012): Jury inquest, death from cardiac arrest in Lewes prison of a life serving prisoner.
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a cancer patient - Mar 2018
Sarah Lambert QC and Sarabjit Singh QC take silk - Feb 2018
The Sutton Trust’s ‘Pathways to Law: Introduction to Law’ at the London School of Economics - Jan 2018
Sarah Lambert and Sarabjit Singh appointed Queen’s Counsel - Dec 2017
Sarah Lambert successful recovering damages for secondary victim - Aug 2017
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a prostate cancer patient - Oct 2016
Robert Seabrook QC and Sarah Lambert represent the widow of a man who died from cancer which his GP failed to diagnose years earlier - Jan 2014
Sarah Lambert appointed as a Deputy Costs Judge (Taxing Master) of the Senior Courts - Jan 2013
Sarah Lambert appointed a Recorder of the South Eastern Circuit - Sep 2012
David Balcombe QC and Sarah Lambert in High Court clinical negligence claim for a breast cancer sufferer - Mar 2012