Sarah’s Personal Injury practice includes RTA claims, employee claims, occupier’s liability, trips and slips, group litigation, abuse claims, criminal victim claims. She brings her clinical negligence expertise and experience to bear on complex neurological brain injury, spinal injury, multiple injury claims and prior co-morbidity cases.
Listen to Sarah discuss loss of chance in personal injury cases on LawPod UK here.
- SM (By the O.S) v. ASDA (2019): 7 figure settlement acheived in complex high value brain injury claim on behalf of a surviving twin born prematurely after her mother went into labour having slipped and fallen in a supermarket, the other twin being stillborn.
- Gerald Bentley v North West London Hospital (2017-2019): claim by an 83 year old Parkinson’s sufferer for injuries suffered when an exercise bike collapsed in the physiotherapy department.
- Winterbourne View Care Inquiry (2013): Instructed on behalf of owner/operator of the home in Group Litigation by various Claimants.
- Carol Watkins-Protain v Beaulieu Enterprises Limited (2012): Employee claim by the personal assistant, driver and general factotum to Lord and Lady Montague of Beaulieu.
- Re LM (2011): Successful high value settlement of claim by UK’s best young American footballer shot in a London nightclub, claim creatively pursued against the third party nightclub rather than against the attacker.
Sarah Lambert QC discusses post-pandemic trials at AvMA’s Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel Meeting - Dec 2021
LawPod UK Ep. 153: Loss of Chance with Sarah Lambert QC and Dominic Ruck Keene - Nov 2021
1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Autumn 2020 – Issue 7 - Feb 2021
Sarah Lambert QC considers ‘Hourly Expense Rates: A Review at last?’ at the Costs Law Report Conference - Sep 2020
1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Summer 2020 – Issue 6 - Sep 2020
Dress for Success with Sarah Lambert QC - Feb 2020
Sarah Lambert QC, on behalf of the family, persuades Coroner to open an inquest into death of young mother - Nov 2018
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a cancer patient - Mar 2018
Sarah Lambert QC and Sarabjit Singh QC take silk - Feb 2018
The Sutton Trust’s ‘Pathways to Law: Introduction to Law’ at the London School of Economics - Jan 2018
Sarah Lambert and Sarabjit Singh appointed Queen’s Counsel - Dec 2017
Sarah Lambert successful recovering damages for secondary victim - Aug 2017
Sarah Lambert is acting for the family of a prostate cancer patient - Oct 2016
Robert Seabrook QC and Sarah Lambert represent the widow of a man who died from cancer which his GP failed to diagnose years earlier - Jan 2014
Sarah Lambert appointed as a Deputy Costs Judge (Taxing Master) of the Senior Courts - Jan 2013
Sarah Lambert appointed a Recorder of the South Eastern Circuit - Sep 2012
David Balcombe QC and Sarah Lambert in High Court clinical negligence claim for a breast cancer sufferer - Mar 2012