Illegal drug use a bar to care and deputyship claim - May 2016
Robert Seabrook QC has a distinguished practice in Clinical Negligence. He has been recognised as a top tier practitioner by Chambers & Partners since 2008.
“He can come in on complex cases and provide experience. He sees the wood for the trees.” (Chambers & Partners 2014)
“Robert Seabrook QC, who has had a long and esteemed career at the Bar. Testament to his standing he recently appeared in the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court in Bell v Crossdale and the BVI Health Authority.” (Chambers & Partners 2013)
“[He] is an immensely experienced practitioner with a wide ranging and useful knowledge of complex medical issues.” (Chambers & Partners 2012)
“(He) remains a popular choice for solicitors due to the fact that he is energetic, tenacious and lightning quick on the uptake.” (Chambers & Partners 2008)
- Kapfunde v Abbey National Plc  IRLR 583 CA.
- Cornelius v De Taranto  EWCA Civ 1511.
- Warrilow v Norfolk & Norwich Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 801 Q B.
- Romy Smith v East & North Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 2234  EWHC 2234.
- Manning v King’s College Hospitals NHS Trust  EWCA Civ 832.
- Hughes & Waltham Forest HA L Med 2 R 155 CA.
- Manna v Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 2279 QB.
The Hon Sir John Wood MC Passes Away Obituary by Robert Seabrook QC - Feb 2017
Robert Seabrook QC selected to sit on new NHS Litigation Authority Mediation Service - Jan 2017
Robert Seabrook QC and Sarah Lambert represent the widow of a man who died from cancer which his GP failed to diagnose years earlier - Jan 2014
Robert Seabrook QC and Iain O’Donnell secure landmark win for the RSPCA on interpretation of the Animal Welfare Act 2006′ - Mar 2013
Robert Seabrook QC and Martin Forde QC in 7-day Health & Safety case - Nov 2011
Robert Seabrook QC and Iain O’Donnell in appeal of biggest ever animal welfare prosecution - May 2010