Paul Rees QC gets appeal for 8.8m Companies House spelling mistake case - Jan 2016
Paul Rees KC is most widely known and recognised for his clinical negligence practice where he has been involved in some of the most significant cases, in particular the series of “indexation” cases, which were considered in the Court of Appeal in 2007.
He also practices in a range of related fields including personal injury, professional disciplinary tribunals, inquests and certain aspects of administrative law.
He has experience in other non-medical types of professional negligence involving construction professionals and associated litigation.Clinical Negligence
- Baynham v Royal Wolverhampton  EWCA Civ 1249.
- Sebry v Registrar of Companies  EWHC 115 (QB).
- RH v UHB NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 299 (QB).
- Thompstone v Tameside & Others  EWHC 2948 (QB).
- Thompstone v Tameside & Others  EWCA Civ 5.
- Milkhu v North West London Hospitals NHS Trust (2003).
- Parkin v Bromley Health Authority (2002).
- Hubbard v Lambeth, Southwark & Lewisham Health Authority TLR 8.10.2001.
- Webb v Barclays Bank & Others  Lloyd's Rep Med 500.
- Hornsby v Clark Kenneth Leventhal  4 AER 567.