Oliver Sanders QC and Dominic Ruck Keene analyse Big Brother Watch & Others v UK in the latest issue of Counsel Magazine - Nov 2018
Acting for interested persons (including families, healthcare professionals and private and public sector bodies) and coroners in connection with inquests into healthcare and hospital deaths, deaths in custody (prison, police, immigration and mental health), workplace and road traffic accidents, service deaths and related claims in tort and under article 2 of the ECHR.
- Re Paul Craig & Others: Guildford Pub Bombings 1974.
- Re Stuart Fuller: HIV and HCV contaminated blood products.
- Re LCpl Brynin: Friendly fire.
- Re Eystna Blunnie: Domestic homicide.
- Re Private Lomas: White water rafting.
- Re Jimmy Mubenga: Deportation restraint.
- Re Rhiya Malin: Nursery playground accident.
- Re Michael Harland: RAF Tornado ejection seat malfunction.
- Re Cpl Bryant & Others: Snatch Landrover IED.
- Re Able Seaman Johnstone: Navy diving accident.
- Re Godfrey Moyo: Prison restraint.
- Re Flt Lt Sale & Others: RAF helicopter crash.
- Re Lt Cole & Others: Navy helicopter crash.
- Re Capt Wright: SAS parachute accident.
Oliver Sanders QC and Michael Deacon in online data breach appeal - Jul 2018
The Sutton Trust’s ‘Pathways to Law: Introduction to Law’ at the London School of Economics - Jan 2018
New QC Appointments Announced Oliver Sanders and Shaheen Rahman - Jan 2017
Oliver Sanders and Amelia Walker in counter-extremism judicial review - Dec 2016
Oliver Sanders QC successful in Court of Appeal case about FOIA and restraint of children - Nov 2017
The Times reports on Chambers extremism cases - Jun 2017
Oliver Sanders QC in Supreme Court equality case about probation hostels for women - May 2017
Oliver Sanders QC in Court of Appeal case about damages for judicial mistakes - Apr 2017
Oliver Sanders QC and Shaheen Rahman QC take Silk - Feb 2017
Oliver Sanders obtains injunction in SAS media case - Nov 2016
Oliver Sanders and Michael Deacon in case about online data breach - Nov 2016
Oliver Sanders in white water rafting inquest - Oct 2015
Oliver Sanders successful in Court of Appeal challenge over probation hostels for women - Apr 2015
Oliver Sanders successful in ground-breaking judicial review arising out of US terror trial - Mar 2015
Oliver Sanders acts for the Ministry of Justice in judicial review about items for transsexual prisoner - Jan 2014
Oliver Sanders acts for Ministry of Justice in judicial review about probation hostels for women - Jan 2014
Oliver Sanders and Andrea Lindsay Strugo act for the Government in Jimmy Mubenga inquest - May 2013
Oliver Sanders in successful FOIA appeal for Home Office on immigration country lists - Apr 2013
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2013 - Feb 2013
Oliver Sanders and Matthew Flinn defend the SFO over Equitable Life papers - Sep 2012
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2012 - Feb 2012
Oliver Sanders acts for MOD in Snatch Land Rover inquest - Mar 2010