1 COR are recruiting new tenants with Clinical Negligence expertise - May 2017
Margaret Bowron practice is particularly focused on high value clinical negligence injury claims and has been involved in the successful resolution of a complex group action. She also has experience as a mediator in claims of significant value and has been involved in the successful resolution of a complex group action.
- JR v Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 1245 (QB).
- Cooper v Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust  EWHC 664 (QB).
- HS v Lancashire teaching Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 1376 (QB).
- Hogg v The Secretary of State for Health  EWHC 267 (QB).
- Hall v Thomas & Others  EWHC 1625 (QB).
- XYZ v Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 243.
- XXX v A Strategic Health Authority .
Our barristers appeared on both sides in the settlement of the Charlie Scott cerebral palsy case - Jan 2013
Margaret Bowron QC acts for Defendant in substantial personal injury claim for a severely brain damaged child - Feb 2012