John Gimlette explores ‘Fundamental Dishonesty’ in the latest AvMA Newsletter - Apr 2020
John has been involved in PI cases ever since joining chambers in 1986. In recent years, his most notable cases have included the following:
- An action against a local authority for poor road signage. It resulted in a significant six-figure settlement.
- An action against the police in respect of a RTA.
- A claim against a shop, following a slipping accident.
- Industrial injury claims e.g severe head injury following an accident on a building site.
- Claim against an ambulance authority for delay in delivering the claimant.
- A number of ‘subtle brain injury’ claims.
Our barristers appeared on both sides in the settlement of the Charlie Scott cerebral palsy case - Jan 2013