The Times reports on Chambers extremism cases - Jun 2017
David Evans QC has considerable experience in civil litigation cases representing government and institutions.
- Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis v A Local Authority and X, Y (Intervener) and Z (by his Children’s Guardian)  EWHC 2400. MacDonald J: Acted for the Metropolitan Police regarding disclosure of confidential court documents concerning terrorism and the Syrian conflict to the Security Service.
- DS v Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHSFT  EWHC 1246 (QB), Cheema-Grubb J.:Perinatal brain damage, acting on behalf of the Defendant.
- Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis v ZR. (2017) PII:(limits of disclosure regarding police informants.
- Jones v Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust  EWHC 42 (QB).
- SNATCH Landrover claims 2014-16:Test cases on combat immunity in Iraq war
- Challenger 2 claims. ‘Blue on blue’ tank engagement in Iraq.
- Vector and Pinzgauer claims: Test cases on combat immunity in Iraq war.
- MOD v AB and others  UKSC 9L: Nuclear Test Veterans’ failed action against MOD re 1950s UK nuclear bomb tests
- Iraqi civilian claims (2012-13): Group action for personal injury and false imprisonment arising from the Iraq war.
- Kenya Training Area Claims Group Action:(personal injury – unexploded UK Armed Forces ordnance in Kenya.
- NIS Express bombing claims:Appeal to NATO KFOR claims UN appeal commission in Pristina.
- Bici v Ministry of Defence  EWHC 786: Scope of “combat immunity.”
Martin Downs in new Radicalisation Judgment about protecting older children and vulnerable adults - Apr 2017
Marina Wheeler QC in Public Interest Immunity & Radicalisation case - Apr 2017
David Evans QC successful in application to allow disclosure to the Security Service - Oct 2016
David Evans QC wins perinatal cerebral palsy damage case - Jun 2016
Four Members of 1COR involved in the Public Inquiry into the death of Alexander Litvinenko - Jan 2015
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2012 - Feb 2012
Team of four from 1COR in Supreme Court win in nuclear testing limitation case - Mar 2012
Court of Appeal victory for Ministry of Defence in Atomic Veterans case - Dec 2010