The Times reports on Chambers extremism cases - Jun 2017
David Evans QC has very considerable experience in Public Inquiries and has worked on some of the highest profile Inquiries in recent years.
- Litvinenko Inquiry 2015: for MOD and Atomic Weapons Establishment.
- Al-Sweady Inquiry 2013: for MOD.
- Baha Mousa Inquiry 2009-2011: for MOD.
- Strangeways Inquiry: Counsel to the Inquiry.
- Ladbroke Grove Rail Inquiry: for the Train Operating Companies.
Martin Downs in new Radicalisation Judgment about protecting older children and vulnerable adults - Apr 2017
Marina Wheeler QC in Public Interest Immunity & Radicalisation case - Apr 2017
David Evans QC successful in application to allow disclosure to the Security Service - Oct 2016
David Evans QC wins perinatal cerebral palsy damage case - Jun 2016
Four Members of 1COR involved in the Public Inquiry into the death of Alexander Litvinenko - Jan 2015
New Appointments to the Attorney General’s A, B and C Panels – February 2012 - Feb 2012
Team of four from 1COR in Supreme Court win in nuclear testing limitation case - Mar 2012
Court of Appeal victory for Ministry of Defence in Atomic Veterans case - Dec 2010