1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Spring 2021 – Issue 9 - Jul 2021
Charlotte is regularly instructed in inquests and has appeared on behalf of bereaved families and NHS Trusts. Charlotte is committed to pro bono representation and has frequently been instructed on a pro bono basis.
- Represented a clinician in an inquest touching the death of a woman who died from a missed cancer diagnosis.
- Acted in a high profile inquest concerning the death of a cyclist, Prof. Bitner-Glindzicz, who died when a van driver opened his door into her path causing her to fall into the path of oncoming traffic.
- Represented the family in an inquest raising issues of mental health treatment and discharge from hospital.
- Represented a GP in an inquest touching the death of a young woman in hospital.
- Represented the family in an inquest touching the death of a woman who died in hospital following a delayed cancer diagnosis.
- Represented the family in a three day inquest touching the death of a young woman with a history of allergies.
View full profile »
1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Autumn 2020 – Issue 7 - Feb 2021
Tonight’s the night for the Bar Pro Bono Awards - Nov 2020
‘See’ you at the Bar Council Pupillage Fair 2020 - Oct 2020
Congratulations to our 5 juniors nominated for Advocate’s Young Pro Bono Barrister of the Year Award - Oct 2020
1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Summer 2020 – Issue 6 - Sep 2020
Impact of Covid-19 on Healthcare Webinar - May 2020
1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Spring 2020 – Issue 5 - May 2020
1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Winter 2019/20 – Issue 4 - Mar 2020
John Whitting QC and Charlotte Gilmartin discuss the trial of going to trial at Clyde & Co’s first training seminar of 2020 - Feb 2020
The 1COR Quarterly Medical Law Review – Autumn 2019 – Issue 3 - Dec 2019
Rajkiran Barhey instructed in South Downs National Park planning inquiry - Nov 2019
Law Pod UK Ep. 96: What is a ‘mother’ in law? - Oct 2019
Jonathan Metzer and Charlotte Gilmartin to travel the world as Pegasus Scholars in 2019 - Sep 2019
Neil Sheldon QC and Charlotte Gilmartin instructed in inquest into Prof. Bitner-Glindzicz - Aug 2019
1COR Brighton’s annual Ghulam Hussain Volleyball Cup is here! - Jul 2019
1COR walk in the LLST’s London Legal Walk 2019 - Jun 2019
Charlotte Gilmartin in inquest examining support for vulnerable persons - May 2019
National Park Land: Protected or Publicly Accessible? - May 2019
Public Hearings begin in The Infected Blood Inquiry - May 2019
Philip Havers QC, Emma-Louise Fenelon & Charlotte Gilmartin discuss Darnley v Croydon Health Services at Weightmans’ Healthcare Training Seminar - Apr 2019
Five members volunteer at Inner Temple’s ‘Becoming a Barrister’ day - Feb 2019
Infected Blood Inquiry announces innovative plans to allow individuals to give evidence anonymously - Jan 2019
Success for local residents’ association in Pro Bono Planning Inquiry - Dec 2018
The Liability of Private Hospitals & Clinics: Lessons from the Paterson Litigation - Nov 2018
Charlotte Gilmartin prepares to run the Royal Parks Half Marathon in aid of the Public Law Project - Oct 2018
Delighted to announce Charlotte Gilmartin as a new tenant - Mar 2018
Jonathan Metzer and Charlotte Gilmartin appear in significant planning inquiry regarding proposed development - Feb 2018
Law Pod UK Ep. 19: The High Court rules on a planning authority decision - Dec 2017