Neil Sheldon QC and Charlotte Gilmartin instructed in inquest into Prof. Bitner-Glindzicz - Aug 2019
Charlotte is developing a busy and varied practice in clinical negligence and is instructed in a broad range of matters. She has appeared in the county court and high court in a variety of case management hearings and applications, advised on liability and quantum in complex cases, and drafted a variety of pleadings.
- Preparing a defence in a case raising issues of consent to treatment and religious objection.
- Advising on quantum and settlement in a case concerning an admitted delayed bowel cancer diagnosis.
- Drafting a counter schedule of loss and advising on settlement in a case concerning nerve damage arising from surgery, including a substantial care claim.
- Advising a defendant on quantum and settlement in a complex case involving an allegation of delay in discharge from hospital and multiple injuries.
- Preparing a defence to a claim brought under the Fatal Accidents Act involving a cerebral abscess and complex cardiovascular history.
1COR Brighton’s annual Ghulam Hussain Volleyball Cup is here! - Jul 2019
1COR walk in the LLST’s London Legal Walk 2019 - Jun 2019
Charlotte Gilmartin in inquest examining support for vulnerable persons - May 2019
National Park Land: Protected or Publicly Accessible? - May 2019
Public Hearings begin in The Infected Blood Inquiry - May 2019
Philip Havers QC, Emma-Louise Fenelon & Charlotte Gilmartin discuss Darnley v Croydon Health Services at Weightmans’ Healthcare Training Seminar - Apr 2019
Law Pod UK Ep. 19: The High Court rules on a planning authority decision - Dec 2017
Five members volunteer at Inner Temple’s ‘Becoming a Barrister’ day - Feb 2019
Jonathan Metzer and Charlotte Gilmartin to travel the world as Pegasus Scholars in 2019 - Feb 2019
Infected Blood Inquiry announces innovative plans to allow individuals to give evidence anonymously - Jan 2019
Success for local residents’ association in Pro Bono Planning Inquiry - Dec 2018
The Liability of Private Hospitals & Clinics: Lessons from the Paterson Litigation - Nov 2018
Charlotte Gilmartin prepares to run the Royal Parks Half Marathon in aid of the Public Law Project - Oct 2018
Delighted to announce Charlotte Gilmartin as a new tenant - Mar 2018
Jonathan Metzer and Charlotte Gilmartin appear in significant planning inquiry regarding proposed development - Feb 2018