One Crown Office Row are excited to announce that the 22-23 Bundle is here!
Download your copy here: 1COR BUNDLE 2022-23
Some highlights from the last 12 months include:
- Welcoming Shahram Sharghy, Marcus Coates-Walker and Jasper Gold as new tenants, and welcoming John Petrie as our new Chambers Director (pg. 9)
- Appointments: Dame Philippa Whipple sworn in as a Lady Justice of Appeal, Professor Duncan Fairgrieve appointed as an Honorary QC, and Emma-Louise Fenelon appointed to the Bar Standards Board Independent Decision Making Body (pg. 8)
- Wrongful birth claims revisited in Meadows v Khan (pg. 14)
- Francovich claims, heavy metal and the temporary deletion of properties with the 1COR Tax Team (pg. 22 – 23)
- New directions in dispute resolution with Marina Wheeler QC & Cara Guthrie (pg. 24)
- The Birthrights Inquiry delivers its report – Systemic racism, not broken bodies (pg. 27)
- A landmark emissions case is heard in the Court of Appeal (pg. 39)
- Pupillage application tips (pg. 40)
- Updates from the UK Human Rights Blog and Law Pod UK (pg. 41)
The Editorial Team is led by Matthew Flinn with Marina Wheeler QC, Amelia Walker, Darragh Coffey, Thomas Beamont, Olivia Kaplan & Eleanor Crundwell, with assistance from Jim Duffy, Lucy McCann, Thomas Hayes, Richard Booth QC and John Petrie.