Following International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month, Emma-Louise Fenelon spoke to Harriet Wistrich, founder of the Centre for Women’s Justice about the many ways in which the UK criminal justice system is failing women.
In Episode 140 they discuss the report by the Centre for Women’s Justice, ‘Women Who Kill: How The State Criminalises Women We Might Otherwise Be Burying’.
- R (End Violence Against Women Coalition) v DPP  EWCA Civ 350
- Episode 114, Jennifer MacLeod and CPS Rape Prosecution Policy
- Everyone’s Invited website
- More information on the Nottingham pilot mentioned in the episode
- To donate to the Centre for Women’s Justice click here
Please remember to rate and review us if you like what you hear.