In Episode 122, Emma-Louise Fenelon speaks to Gideon Barth about secondary victim claims, and the recent case of Paul v Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust  EWHC 1415.
This episode also discusses the following cases:
- McLoughlin v O’Brian  1 AC 410
- Alcock v Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police  AC 310
- Taylor v Somerset Health Authority  PIQR P262
- North Glamorgan NHS Trust v Walters  EWCA Civ 1792
- Taylor v A Novo (UK) Ltd  EWCA Civ 194
- Morgan v Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, unreported, 29 February 2016
- Tanner v Sarkar, unreported, 12 December 2016
- Purchase v Ahmed, unreported
The podcast will be taking a break until September and we wish all our listeners happy socially distanced holidays!
Please remember to rate and review us if you like what you hear.