David Hart QC, Angus McCullough QC, Owain Thomas, Jeremy Hyam, Suzanne Lambert, Richard Mumford, John Jolliffe, Rachel Marcus, Matthew Donmall, Karwan Eskerie and Rosalind English (our Chambers Academic) have all contributed to the recently published 3rd Edition of “Burnett-Hall on Environmental Law”.
Topics we have covered include:
- Civil Liabilities in the context of Environmental Harm,
- Nature Conservation
- Marine Environmental Law
- Water Pollution and Water Abstraction
- Flooding and coastal erosion
- Air pollution
- Noise Nuisance
- Remediating Environmental Damage on contaminated land
- The Environmental Permitting Regime
- Public Law
- Access to Environmental Information
Further information on this book and purchase information is available here.