2020 has certainly been quite a year so far! The litigation landscape has changed, suddenly and...
We act for several Police forces across the UK.
We have specialist Police advocates at every level of call. We are able to provide advice in writing or in conference. Our advocates have day-to-day experience of Police law including dealing with;
- Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction (ASBI applications and breaches)
- Closure order applications
- Disclosure applications and responses
- Domestic Violence Protection Orders (DVPO applications and breaches)
- Notification Order applications
- Sexual Harm Prevention Order applications (SHPO’s)
- Sexual Risk Order applications (SRO)
We are known for our approachable style and continue to aim to provide an unparalleled service to our clients.
Stuart Wright looks at Online Mediations : Do they really work? - Sep 2020
Sophie Evans secures acquittal in her first post-lockdown trial - Aug 2020
Jury irregularity in Court of Appeal – not a unanimous verdict? - Jul 2020
Sutton Trust Pathways to Law Annual Virtual Conference with 1COR barristers - Jul 2020
Hope Spalding shares her experience as a Second Six Pupil in The Times - May 2020
Tips and Tricks we’ve learnt from Remote Recorded Hearings - May 2020
(Remote) Life at the Bar with the Sutton Trust - Apr 2020
COVID-19 Outbreak – Information for Clients - Mar 2020
Sophie Evans appointed as a Level 3 CPS Prosecutor - Jan 2020
Open for Business! 1COR’s Richard Ager supports the University of Brighton’s Legal Clinic launch - Dec 2019
Welcome to our new pupils Anogika Souresh and Hope Spalding - Oct 2019