In todays edition of The Times, Hope Spalding shares her experience as a second six pupil during...
We act for several Police forces across the UK.
We have specialist Police advocates at every level of call. We are able to provide advice in writing or in conference. Our advocates have day-to-day experience of Police law including dealing with;
- Anti-Social Behaviour Injunction (ASBI applications and breaches)
- Closure order applications
- Disclosure applications and responses
- Domestic Violence Protection Orders (DVPO applications and breaches)
- Notification Order applications
- Sexual Harm Prevention Order applications (SHPO’s)
- Sexual Risk Order applications (SRO)
We are known for our approachable style and continue to aim to provide an unparalleled service to our clients.
Hope Spalding shares her experience as a Second Six Pupil in The Times - May 2020
Tips and Tricks we’ve learnt from Remote Recorded Hearings - May 2020
(Remote) Life at the Bar with the Sutton Trust - Apr 2020
COVID-19 Outbreak – Information for Clients - Mar 2020
Sophie Evans appointed as a Level 3 CPS Prosecutor - Jan 2020
Open for Business! 1COR’s Richard Ager supports the University of Brighton’s Legal Clinic launch - Dec 2019
Welcome to our new pupils Anogika Souresh and Hope Spalding - Oct 2019