We act for all ‘interested persons’, including bereaved families, individuals, public authorities, employers, corporations, medical practitioners and health care providers.
We have experience across a wide range of inquests including ‘Article 2’ ECHR inquests, complex medical / clinical deaths and deaths of people in care and of people in custody.
We welcome instructions in all areas including the following:
- Local authorities and social services
- Hospitals & GPs
- Emergency services
- Care homes & ‘at-home’ care provision
- Actions of the police and state agencies
- Deaths in custody – police, prison & immigration detention
- Fatal accidents
- Workplace and work-related deaths
For information on our team based in London, please click here.