We are delighted to welcome our two new pupils Anogika Souresh and Hope Spalding to chambers. They...
We act for all ‘interested persons’, including bereaved families, individuals, public authorities, employers, corporations, medical practitioners and health care providers.
We have experience across a wide range of inquests including ‘Article 2’ ECHR inquests, complex medical / clinical deaths and deaths of people in care and of people in custody.
We welcome instructions in all areas including the following:
- Local authorities and social services
- Hospitals & GPs
- Emergency services
- Care homes & ‘at-home’ care provision
- Actions of the police and state agencies
- Deaths in custody – police, prison & immigration detention
- Fatal accidents
- Workplace and work-related deaths
For information on our team based in London, please click here.
Welcome to our new pupils Anogika Souresh and Hope Spalding - Oct 2019
Jeremy Wainwright QC joins 1COR as an associate member - Sep 2019