Contracts Seminar on recent changes to the law of illegality and limitation cases - Oct 2017
Simon Sinnatt is the current Head of One Crown Office Row’s Brighton Annex. Simon is a Property law specialist practising primarily in Sussex, London and the South Coast, acting for developers, local government and private clients.
Simon gives talks each year to both Local Government and solicitors in The South East. He is noted for taking an innovative practical approach to clients’ problems.
Simon is recommended by Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500.Property, Landlord & Tenant
Simon is a Property law specialist practising primarily in Sussex, London and the South Coast, acting for developers, local government and private clients. He is a member of the Property Bar Association. He has been involved in a number of notable cases.
- Sinclair Gardens (Kensington) Investments Ltd v 2 Medina Villas  PLSCS 132: Collective enfranchisement case concerning the valuation of car parking spaces and what amounts to a substantive interference of a right of way.
- Henley v Bloom  EWCA Civ 202;  1 W.L.R. 1770;  H.L.R. 29;  N.P.C. 29;  2 P. & C.R. DG13: Case concerning whether a dilapidations claim should be struck out for abuse of process.
- Bluestorm v Portvale Holdings  22 E.G. 142: Case casting doubt on Yorkbrook.
- Brighton & Hove City Council v Collinson  28 E.G. 178: Security of tenure under the '54 Act.
- Bonhmas 1793 v Lawson & Ors: A multi handed High Court case about the ownership of a rare Ferrari that settled on the first day of a three week hearing.
Simon represents various local authorities combining his property expertise with the particular needs of local government.
- R (Boyejo, Towler, Rush, Sanders & Kemp) v Barnet London Borough Council & R (Ronald Smith) v Portsmouth City Council  EWHC 3261 (Admin) : Case dealing with the level of consultation and involvement of Disabled people and compliance with Section 49A(1) of the DDA.
Unusual Case Of A Possession Order Over A Hospital Bed - Dec 2016
New Appointment of Simon Sinnatt as Head of Annex - Nov 2016
Seminar/Webinar – Injunctions & Damages in Property Litigation - Mar 2015
Our Civil and Criminal Barristers give client care talk to Worthing Law Society - May 2012
Jones v Kernott – Where is the certainty in a world of imputed intention - Dec 2011
Simon Sinnatt interviewed on BBC Radio Sussex - Mar 2011