Scott represents all interested persons at inquests, including families, NHS trusts and local authorities.
- Re F: Represented a local authority in a four-day inquest concerning a man who died falling at a building site.
- Re B: Represented a local authority concerning a woman who died from choking on food in a care home.
- Re R: Represented an NHS trust concerning a man who died following surgery for an abdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Re H: Represented a local authority in a two-day inquest concerning a woman who suffered multiple organ failure arising from sepsis.
- Re C: Represented a local authority concerning a woman who died following cardiac arrest in a care home.
- Re T: Represented a local authority concerning a woman who died at home following a fall.
COVID-19 Vaccination: Join us for a discussion of the medical and legal issues around vaccination - Mar 2021
Scott Storey successful in ordinary residence determination by the Secretary of State - Jun 2020
Scott Storey appears in second COVID-19 judgment before the Vice President of the Court of Protection - Apr 2020
Scott Storey appears before the Vice President of the Court of Protection in COVID-19 case - Apr 2020
Abha Pandya and Scott Storey gave a whirlwind tour of LPAs and probate disputes at Downs Law - Feb 2020
1COR bring their expertise in Court of Protection and Financial Remedies for training seminars - Nov 2019
Scott Storey provides a case law update to POhWER - Jul 2019
Abha Pandya and Scott Storey speak at recent Court of Protection seminar - Mar 2019
1COR & Orbis Law present ‘Mental Capacity Act 2005 Training for Local Government Lawyers’ - Nov 2018
Opposing a lasting power of attorney in the Court of Protection - Oct 2018
Essential Guidance & Top Tips with Scott Storey and Kate Richmond - Jun 2018
Scott Storey acts for the Police after an injunction was breached within 24 hours - Jun 2018
Lauren Godfrey and Scott Storey successfully defend large protracted TUPE dispute - Mar 2018
1COR Brighton juniors speak to aspiring lawyers at the University of Brighton Law Ball - Mar 2018
1COR welcomes Scott Storey as a tenant - Oct 2017