Join Paul Ashwell at 5pm on Tuesday 9th February 2021 for a look at key commercial and property Supreme Court cases, including decisions concerning the below:
- Does a covenant in restraint of trade benefit a buyer from a covenantee?
- Does the illegality defence defeat a negligence claim by a mortgage fraudster?
- Can a criminal, a victim of negligent psychiatric care, claim damages for the consequences of her offence?
- If breach of covenant is deliberate, does social housing trump the needs of terminally ill children?
- Does s. 32 of the Limitation Act 1980 postpone limitation for a mistake of law.
RSVP by emailing Brighton@1cor.com
Paul Ashwell offers expertise across the full range of commercial and property law, including probate and planning and is recommended as a Band 1 practitioner in 2021 by both Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.